Varanasi And Prayagraj In 3 Days to witness the mystical ghats of Varanasi, experience the sacred confluence in Prayagraj & immerse yourself in ancient rituals.
Varanasi is India’s cultural capital and a Hindu pilgrimage site. Many temples and pilgrimage sites can be found around the city. With the River Ganges passing through it, the city thrived. The Ganges river is revered by Hindus as a Goddess who descended from the heavens.
Many ghats have been erected along the river’s edge to access the Ganges water. Here, each ghat has its own attraction and history.
This tour itinerary takes you to the best places in Varanasi for a memorable experience. The tour lasts one night and two days and includes all of the city’s greatest attractions.
The ride begins an hour proper earlier than sunset. Visit Dashashwamedh Ghat, take a boat ride as well as witness the Ganga Aarti. It is the well-known enchantment of Varanasi wherein you could watch rituals carried out to please the Mother Ganges. if you are a photo enthusiast.this will be an intriguing location to visit.During the Aarti, the ghat becomes quite packed.Following Aarti, you will return back to the hotel along with watching the market and overnight stay in a booked hotel.
The day begins with an early morning boat ride on the Ganges.In the course of the boat ride, you will see local rituals taking place along the river and Ghat side. Early in the morning, locals in Varanasi visit the Ganges River to bathe and pray to the Sun God. While boat ride, you will pass through several ghats, which are known for different unique activities. Manikarnika Ghat and Harishchandra Ghat are well-known for Hindu cremation rituals.Followed by boat ride, you would be journeying pinnacle temples in the town like Sankat Mochan temple, Kashi Vishwanath temple, Kalbhairav temple, ManasMandir, BHU Birla temple, Bharat Mata temple and others.
You will be driven on a road excursion to Prayagraj, after breakfast. The journey to Prayagraj takes approx three hours. The primary spot loved in Prayagraj is Triveni Sangam wherein the three rivers Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswati confluence. and This is also the first tourist destination in Prayagraj. A boat ride will take you to Triveni Sangam. The next part of the tour includes a sightseeing tour that includes the Anand Bhavan museum, Hanuman temple, Swaraj Bhawan, and other attractions. By early evening, you will be taken back to Varanasi, Overnight stay in a booked hotel.
- 1. hotels provide rooms in the standard category.
- 2. Plan meals for Bed & Breakfast in all locations.
- 3. Boat ride
- 4. English-speaking guide for the locations included on the programme.
- 5. For the duration of the tour, all transfers and sightseeing will be provided in an air-conditioned private car as per the schedule.
- 1. Airfares / Railfares
- 2. Personal expenses such as laundry, tipping, shopping, phone calls, and medical care, among others.
- 3. Any additional expenditures not covered by the above-mentioned inclusions
- 4. Monuments-specific entrance fee.
- 5. Hotel surcharges for extra services
- 6. On-site photography and videography expenses
- 7.Personal insurance
- 8. Gratuities and tips
- 9. Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather condition.
- 10. Toll & Parking on direct payment Basis.
- Ganges evening Aarti by boat.
- Early morning boating on the river Ganges.
- Visit renowned temples in Varanasi