Take a look of Varanasi 3 days itinerary. Visit Kashi Vishwanath temple, Ganga Aarti, itinerary includes Varanasi morning boat ride and tours of popular sites.
15 Days Free Cancellation
DAY 1: Spiritual Awakening
The first day of Varanasi 3 days tour package will start as you reach Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport or Varanasi Cantt Railway station from your city and you will be received by our representative to transfer you to the hotel. After checking in your comfy stays, the day will be spent wandering along the mighty lanes and feeling the divine aura of the city. The chanting of hymns, offering prayers and flowers can be seen on its joyous Ghats as you travel across them. All significant destinations of tourist interest will be covered on this day, including Ganga Aarti along with boat ride, Kashi Vishwanath Corridor , Annapurna Devi Mandir, Manikarnika Ghat, Vishalakshi Devi Temple and Dashashwamedh Ghat. You will return back to the hotel along with watching the market and overnight stay in a booked hotel.
DAY 2: Cultural Immersion
The day begins with an early morning boat ride on the Ganges. Visit the renowned Banaras Hindu University, a center of learning and culture. Explore the traditional silk weaving industry, where skilled artisans create exquisite Banarasi sarees. Engage in a guided walking tour through the bustling bazaars, indulging your senses in the flavors of local street food. In the evening, attend a classical music and dance performance that echoes the city’s artistic heritage.
DAY 3: Temples and Tranquility
Varanasi 3 Days Itinerary start from Sarnath Excursion, a Buddist site, where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Explore the ancient ruins, visit the Dhamek Stupa, and gain insights into Buddhist philosophy. Return to Varanasi to explore more hidden gems, such as the Bharat Kala Bhavan Museum and the Nepali Temple. As your 3-day adventure comes to a close, carry with you the spiritual essence and cultural richness of Varanasi.
Note: Some temples have strict prohibition regarding utilization of mobile phones and cameras. There will be a large line to view the god on auspicious days and festivals. Please be aware that you will have to wait.
- 1. Two nights hotels provide rooms in the standard category.
- 2. Bed & Breakfast basis.
- 3. Private Boat ride on the Ganges evening & Morning.
- 4. English-speaking guide for the locations included on the programme.
- 5. For the duration of the tour, all transfers and sightseeing will be provided in an air-conditioned
- sedan private car as per the schedule.
- 1. Airfares / Rail fares
- 2. Personal expenses such as laundry, tipping, shopping, phone calls, and medical care, among
- 3. Any additional expenditure not covered by the above-mentioned inclusions
- 4. Monuments-specific entrance fee.
- 5. Hotel surcharges for extra services
- 6. On-site photography and Videography expenses
- 7. Personal insurance
- 8. Gratuities and tips
- 9. Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather condition.
- 10. Toll & Parking on direct payment Basis.