The most sacred festival Varanasi Dev Deepawali or Dev Dipavali is celebrated every year in the month of Kartika Purnima or Full Moon of Kartika Month of Hindu calendar. This day come after15 days of Diwali – Festival of Lights. It is celebrated and observed by the people with the great trumpet blast and overwhelms. Dev Deepavali in Varanasi is celebrated in the respect of mother Ganga and also in the belief that Gods descend on the Earth on this grand occasion.
The steps of all the ghats on the riverfront of the Ganges River, from Ravidas Ghat at the southern end to Rajghat, are lit with more than a million earthen lamps (diyas) in honour of Ganga, the Ganges, and its presiding goddess.
The journey begins as you reach Lal Bahadur Sashtri International airport or Varanasi Cantt Railway station from your city and you will be received by our representative to transfer you to the hotel. After checking in your comfy stays, the day will be spent wandering along the mighty lanes and feeling the divine aura of the city. The chanting of hymns, offering prayers and flowers can be seen on its joyous ghats as you travel across them. All significant destinations of tourist interest will be covered on this day including Kashi Vishwanath Corridor , Annapurna Devi Mandir, Manikarnika Ghat, Vishalakshi Devi Temple and Dashashwamedh Ghat. You will return back to the hotel.
In the evening, you will be taken to the ghats of River Ganges where you can witness the most memorable experience and once in a lifetime experience.
- Enjoy Dev Deepawli on Ganges and learn about the festival’s roots
- Enjoy a wonderful experience on a special private boat
- Get the Exclusive Motor boat, life jacket and seat cover with refreshments
- Get amazed by huge crowd of pilgrims and decoration of ghats with millions of Diyas (earthen lamps)
- Enjoy Fireworks with the background of the beautiful vintage buildings of the Ghats
- Witness the Maha Aarti held at Dhashashwamedh Ghat.
The day begins with an early morning boat ride on the Ganges.In the course of the boat ride, you will see local rituals taking place along the river and Ghat side. Early in the morning, locals in Varanasi visit the Ganges River to bathe and pray to the Sun God. While boat ride, you will pass through several ghats, the perfect spot to click pictures with awesome backdrops. Visit to Sankat Mochan temple, Kalbhairav temple, Manas Mandir, BHU Birla temple built with marbles and having a fine architecture and known as New Kashi Vishwanath Temple and visit Bharat Kala Bhavan Museum – holding more than 100,000 ancient artifacts, showcasing Painting Gallery, sculpture gallery, archaeological decorative art Gallery. and also Bharat Mata temple and others. Then you will have your breakfast. Post lunch from the hotel, you will be be dropped back at the hotel/Airport/Railway Station.
- One night hotel rooms in the premium category.
- Air-Conditioned vehicle for pick up and drop from the hotel.
- English Speaking Guide (Language Guides are also available)
- Boat Ride on River Ganges
- Refershments on boat
- Personal expenses such as laundry, tipping, shopping and medical care, among others.
- Any additional expenditure not covered by the above-mentioned inclusions
- Monuments-specific entrance fee.
- Hotel surcharges for extra services
- On-site photography and Videography expenses
- Gratuities and tips
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather condition.
- Toll & Parking on direct payment Basis.