Ayodhya Tour Package from Kolkata by Flight
➤ Kolkata – Ayodhya – Kolkata (Includes Guide, Transfer and Accommodation).
- Departure of flight from From Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport at 01:20 PM.
- Arrival of flight at Maryada Purushottam Shri Ram International Airport at 03:10 AM.
- Your journey of Ayodhya 2 Days tour package will start, when you reached to Ayodhya Airport. We will take you to hotel for check in. After little refresh, get ready for the trip of Hanuman Garhi and Ram Mandir. Ram Mandir is highlight of the tour. Be a part of Ram Bhajan and Aarti inside the temple. Don’t forget to buy some flower and Prashad from the vendors to prepare for the darshan. It is really amazing feeling there in newly buid Ram Mandir. You will mesmerized by the positive aura and positive energy. After Aarti and Bhajan, click some pictures there for your beautiful memories. If you like to do shopping, you are free to do. If you like to have dinner outside the hotel, our driver will take you for good food restra or hotel. Back to hotel and good night.
This Days you will visit to famous places of Ayodhya after like Moti Mahal, Naya Ghat, Gulab Bari, Sita ki rasoi and Kanak Bhawan. After sightseeing of Ayodhya, we will drop you to Airport as per your schedule timing and you back to your home with beautiful memories of Shri Ram Ji and his Ayodhya city.
- A/C cab pickup and drop facility to Ayodhya Dham Airport.
- 1 Nights Stay in A/c Deluxe Rooms in Ayodhya.
- Everybody must bring Original ID Proof.
- All type of Ritual Activities will be arranged.
- Please be at Airport 2 hours before the departure Time.
Group Package – Rs. 12000 + Flight Fare/- (Per Person)
For Customized Package – On Request. Call – +917905202301
Spritual Tour Packages
Experience the vibe of Spirituality of Varanasi, Prayagraj & Ayodhya
Varanasi And Prayagraj Tour Package
- Ganga Arti
- Temple Tour
Varanasi Allahabad Ayodhya Tour Package
- Kashi Darshan
- Lord Ram Darshan
Golden Triangle Tour Package
- Taaj Mahal
- Kashi Darshan
Frequently Asked Questions For Ayodhya flight Package
The main places to visit in Ayodhya are Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Saryu Arti, Ghats, Hanuman Garhi Temple, Kanak Bhawan, Nageshwarenath Temple, Treka ke Thakur, Tulsi Sampark Bhawan, Ram Katha Park, Raja Mandir etc.
The Ayodhya is a birthplace of Lord Rama and is believed to be one of the seven most sacred places in India
- Ayodhya Ram Mandir darshan timings: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM