Bangalore to Kashi Train Packages ( Total 7 Days)
- Departure from Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna (Bengaluru Station) at 10:05 AM.
- Please be at railway station 20 minutes before the departure Time.
- Train takes approx. 46 to 47 hours to reach Varansi.
- Arrival in Varanasi Junction railway station at 08:15 – 09:30 AM.
- Transfer to Hotel
- All significant destinations of tourist interest will be covered on this day, including world famous Ganga Aarti along with boat ride, Shree Kashi Vishwanath Corridor Darshan, Annapurna Devi Mandir, Manikarnika Ghat, Vishalakshi Devi Temple and Dashashwamedh Ghat and more popular temples and places.
- The day begins with an early morning boat ride on the Ganga river start from Assi Ghat.
- Visit the renowned Banaras Hindu University, a center of learning and culture.
- Explore the traditional silk weaving industry, where skilled artisans create exquisite Banarasi sarees. Engage in a guided walking tour through the bustling bazaars, indulging your senses in the flavors of local street food. In the evening, attend a classical music and dance performance that echoes the city’s artistic heritage.
- Morning having darshan of Shree Kaal-Bairava Temple (Also called Kotwal of Kashi)
- Sarnath tour, a Buddist site, where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon.
- Return back to main city.
- Drop you at Varanasi Railway station at 08:00 PM.
- Departure from Railway station at 09:10 PM.
- Reaching Chennai Egmore railway station at Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna (Bengaluru Station) 06:30 – 7:00 PM.
Kashi Train Package Quick Points
- A/C cab pickup and drop to Varanasi railway station.
- Two Nights Stay in A/c Deluxe Rooms at Kashi (Varanasi).
- Everybody must bring Original ID Proof.
- Ganga Aarti by boat (Ritual of offering prayer to the Ganges river)
- All type of Ritual Activities will be arranged.
Group Package – Rs. 15000/- Onwards (Per Person) + 5% GST extra
Customized Package – On Request. Call – +9196214155111
Best Selling Packages In Bangalore
Most Frequently Asked Questions
The main places to visit in Varanasi are Kashi Vishwanath temple, Monkey Temple, Assi Ghat, Tulsi Manas Temple, Banaras Hindu University, Sarnath, Ramnagar Fort etc.
Varanasi is most famous for popular temples, PM modi constituency, Banarasi saree & Paan etc.
Banarasi Silk Saris, Sweets, Ramnami Cloth, Hand Knotted Carpets, Bangles and other Accessories are all good things that you can buy in Varanasi.