Kasi Tour Package From Chennai (By Train)
- Departure from Puratchi Thalaivar Dr MGR Central Railway Station at 05:40 PM.
- Arrival in Varanasi Junction railway station at 05:10 – 06:30 AM.
- Transfer to Hotel
- All significant destinations of tourist interest will be covered on this day, including Ganga Aarti along with boat ride, Kashi Vishwanath Corridor, Annapurna Devi Mandir, Manikarnika Ghat, Vishalakshi Devi Temple and Dashashwamedh Ghat and more places.
- The day begins with an early morning boat ride on the Ganges
- Visit the renowned Banaras Hindu University, a center of learning and culture.
- Explore the traditional silk weaving industry, where skilled artisans create exquisite Banarasi sarees. Engage in a guided walking tour through the bustling bazaars, indulging your senses in the flavors of local street food. In the evening, attend a classical music and dance performance that echoes the city’s artistic heritage.
- Morning having darshan of Kalabairavar Temple
- Sarnath Excursion, a Buddist site, where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon.
- Drop you at Banaras Railway station at 06:30 PM.
- Departure from Railway station at 08:00 PM.
- Reaching Chennai Egmore railway station at 08:10 – 9:00 AM.
- A/C cab pickup drop to Varanasi Railway Station.
- Two Nights Stay in A/c Deluxe Rooms at Kasi (Varanasi).
- Everybody must bring Original ID Proof.
- Ganga Aarti by boat (Ritual of offering prayer to the Ganges river)
- All type of Ritual Activities will be arranged.
- Please be at Railway Station 30 minutes before the departure Time.
Group Package – Rs. 14000/- Onwards (Per Person) + 5% GST extra
Customized Package – On Request. Call – +9196214155111
Best Selling Packages In Chennai
Most Frequently Asked Questions
The main places to visit in Varanasi are Kashi Vishwanath temple, Monkey Temple, Assi Ghat, Tulsi Manas Temple, Banaras Hindu University, Sarnath, Ramnagar Fort etc.
Varanasi is most famous for popular temples, PM modi constituency, Banarasi saree & Paan etc.
Banarasi Silk Saris, Sweets, Ramnami Cloth, Hand Knotted Carpets, Bangles and other Accessories are all good things that you can buy in Varanasi.